For most people, their home is their largest financial asset, and deciding to sell it is a big decision that can involve a lot of preparation and work. So when you’re ready to sell, it is important to work with an experienced, knowledgeable real estate professional who’ll provide you with expert sales advice, as well as handle all the tasks and procedures involved in selling your home for top dollar. Why choose Common Ground Real Estate to help sell your home? Here’s what sets us apart:
1. We’re locally owned and operated
You’ve probably heard of several national real estate firms who hold the majority of listings in Atlanta, but that doesn’t mean they’ll do a better job marketing your home than Common Ground, a locally-owned and operated group under the locally-owned and operated broker PalmerHouse Properties. Being a small team in a large, local family of agents means listings at all price points get unprecedented attention. Our representation of your home is as important to us as it is to you. We take our reputation as seriously as you take your home sale. We keep a close eye on quality, ensuring every listing stands out in its price point. It’s a promise large firms with hundreds of agents can’t make and we can’t wait to show you what that means for your home sale.
2. Data-based home pricing
Correctly pricing your home is the first step to making your home gets the attention it deserves, but it’s also the last step to make sure your transaction closes. Ultimately, your home’s list price is up to you, but you’re not in it alone. Common Ground REALTORS® understand the delicate balance between getting the most from your home and pricing it to sell. We consider recent home sales, market trends, potential appraisal issues and the unique aspects of your home when we advise you on list price and subsequent reductions, should they be required. No one runs numbers like Common Ground.
3. Superior Marketing at all price points
Atlanta’s real estate market is experiencing an amazing post-crash upswing. Sellers are taking advantage of higher sale prices, which means increased competition when you’re ready to list. How do we make your home stand out? In addition to a well-considered list price, our mission is to put your home in front of as many potential buyers as possible and showing it in the best possible light:
- We work with you to make sure your home is ready for a truly unique photo session. Common Ground Real Estate is one of the few (if not the only) full-service real estate company in Atlanta that offers professional, HDR-merged photography for homes at every price point. Studies have shown that 100% of home buyers use the internet to search for their next home, so the photos used to market your property are a powerful first impression.
- We push these photos and a professionally written property description 350 professional and consumer search sites like Trulia, Zillow, REALTOR.com and many more.
- We use our social network, almost exclusively, to market homes. Through the process of listing, price reductions and open houses, your home will receive unparalleled exposure to potential buyers.
While this level of marketing is standard for all homes listed by Common Ground Real Estate, elite listings have received additional services: twilight photography, property-specific websites, videos, booklets and more. We’ll talk more about our extended services when we list your home.
4. Our agents do more for their clients because we do more for our agents
Our agents have chosen to work at Common Ground because our benefits improve their relationships with their clients. While your agent is your primary contact, he or she has a unique support team that includes a full-time administrative staff and an associate broker/team leader to oversee your transaction. Our operations manager oversees the processing of your paperwork. Our marketing director handles all the promotion of your home. Our associate broker/team leader discusses list strategies, pricing and ensures the quality of your experience. Unlike most of the agents in our industry who go it alone, or with minimal guidance from their brokers, Common Ground agents are loaded with resources.
As an experienced team of professionals who have helped many people successfully sell their homes, we know how to handle every aspect of the sales process – from strategically marketing and showcasing your home to making sure everything’s signed, sealed and delivered by the closing date. Providing you with comprehensive, high-quality listing service is job number one for us. So when you decide to sell your home, please call 678-408-2473 or email us to get started!