This gem of a high-rise towers over Piedmont Park on 13th Street
200 feet off ‘Midtown’s Backyard’ (Piedmont Park) is Parc Vue a 14 story high-rise. 135 two and one bedroom units call Parc Vue home. Unlike most of the newest additions to the midtown skyline this building has solid amenities AND a low HOA fee. It was originally built as spacious apartments during an economic lull in 1991. Fast forward to 2005 and the building went condo. Currently the building is undergoing yet another refresh to stay current with new designer touches in the common areas.
All of the condos feature granite finishes and stainless steel appliances, walk-in closets, floor to ceiling windows, 9 foot ceilings, and huge walkout wraparound balconies. Walk to almost everything!
As you can see Parc Vue is one of the best values in the Midtown condo Marketplace.
Nearby MARTA Rail Stations
- MARTA – Midtown Station – 41 10th St NE (0.5 miles SW)
- MARTA – Arts Center Station – 1255 West Peachtree St (0.5 miles NW)
- Zipcar – 14th Street Playhouse Deck – Juniper St & 14th St (695 feet NW)
- Zipcar – Colony Square Mall – 14th Street NE at (0.2 miles NW)
- Zipcar – 1180 Peachtree Tower – Peachtree St & 14th St (0.3 miles NW)
Nearby Shop & Dine
- The Nook – 1144 Piedmont Avenue (453 feet NE)
- Willy’s Mexicana Grill – 1071 Piedmont Avenue (664 feet SE)
- TRACE Atlanta – 188 14th St NE (815 feet NW)
- Whiskey Park – 188 14th Street NE (818 feet NW)
- Einstein’s – 1077 Juniper Street (874 feet SW)
Nearby Arts & Attractions
Nearby Schools & Places of Worship
- Alliance Française d’Atlanta – 1197 Peachtree Street (0.2 miles NW)
- First Church of Christ, Scientist – 150 15th Street NE (0.3 miles NW)
- The Children’s School – 345 10th Street NE (0.3 miles SE)
- Atlanta-Fulton County Public Library System-Peachtree Branch – 1315 Peachtree Street NE (0.5 miles NW)
- First Presbyterian Church – 1328 Peachtree Street, N.E. (0.5 miles NW)