Coming Soon: Invest Atlanta’s 20PLUS Program
Do you make less than $55,750 and still want to buy a home?
Invest Atlanta’s 20PLUS program (coming soon) offers 20% of the home purchase price towards your down payment and closing costs, and may be compatible with down payment assistance programs offered by Invest Atlanta community partners.
Invest Atlanta offers homebuyer incentives that can make your dream of homeownership come true.
- Attend Invest Atlanta’s Q & A Session. Click here to RSVP.
- Enroll in a Homebuyer Education class. Click here for a list of Participating Homebuyer Educators.
- Contact a Participating Lender to get pre-qualified and secure a first mortgage loan. Click here for a list of Lenders.
- Find a home within the city limits of Atlanta. To determine if the property is located in the city of Atlanta, click here for instructions.
- Close with a Participating Closing Attorney. Click here for a list of Closing Attorneys.
- Must qualify for 30-year fixed rate FHA or VA mortgage loan with Invest Atlanta Participating Lender
- Must have a minimum credit score of 660 and maximum debt-to-income ratio of 45% for an FHA mortgage and a credit score of 640 and maximum debt-to-income ratio of 50% for a Conventional mortgage
- Homebuyer cannot own more than $10,000 in liquid assets
- $1,200 Program Fee
- Single-family detached homes, 2-4 units, townhomes and condominiums, newly constructed or existing, are eligible properties
- Property must be located within the city limits of Atlanta
- Maximum purchase price for new construction is $224,000 for DeKalb and Fulton counties. Maximum purchase price for existing construction is $210,000 (DeKalb) and $201,000 (Fulton).
Maximum Income Limit: $55,750
The 20PLUS program is coming soon. If you have any questions, please contact any member of the Common Ground Real Estate Team.